ONE OF THE BEST THINGS ABOUT PRODUCTION IS COLLABORATION
A QUICK NOTE ABOUT JOBS AND INTERNSHIPS
One of the questions we get asked most often is if we’re hiring. We do not currently have any part- or full-time employment positions available, but we do work with experienced freelance professionals on an as-needed basis. Passionate freelancers are encouraged to submit their information using the form below.
A close second to the jobs question, especially in the spring, is if we have internships. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any interns at this time but we hope to develop some kind of mentoring program in the future.
One of the best things about the production business is collaboration. A crew of hardworking, talented people is the surest path to achieve great results. If you have a creative spark, initiative, and the willingness to do whatever it takes to drive a project to the finish line, we would love to have you in our digital Rolodex. Keep in mind that we fill slots on an as-needed basis for our clients when they book the studio and request additional crew. You may not hear from us immediately, but when we need industry pros this is the first place we look.
In order to cultivate an environment of professionalism and mutual respect, we ask that you accept the following requirements:
- You agree to arrive on time, well rested and alert for every project, regardless of the time of day.
- You agree that your primary job is to help everyone above and below you succeed at their job.
- You agree to maintain the highest standards of production excellence and pay attention to details.
- You agree to maintain a friendly, professional, respectful, and welcoming attitude even in high-pressure situations, and when others fail to do so.
- You agree to practice superior communication skills and follow instructions to keep all projects moving forward smoothly.
- You agree to make your safety, and the well-being of everyone around you, your personal responsibility.
- You agree to do difficult work in tough circumstances for extended periods of time.
- You agree to be a good steward of all equipment and attentive to the security procedures in our facilities and on our shoots.
- You agree to resolve problems diplomatically and without conflict, and to avoid letting your personal opinions affect your work.